- The information on this Site is approved for issue by JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à r.l., which is authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, Luxembourg.
- In the United Kingdom, the information on this Site is approved for issue by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, JPMorgan Life Limited and JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited (which is part of the JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") marketing group, which sells investments, life assurance and pension products). All are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- This Site provides information about J.P. Morgan liquidity funds which form part of JPMorgan Liquidity Funds (the "JPM Funds").
Sub-funds of JPMorgan Liquidity Funds are authorised for public distribution in Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
JPM Funds may also be available to investors in countries other than those listed above. Please contact your J.P. Morgan representative or your financial advisor in order to assess whether you may invest in JPM Funds.
- An investment in a JPM Fund may not be suitable for all investors and if you are unclear about any of the information on this Site, please contact an independent financial adviser before making any investment or financial decisions. Supplementary information on entry fees, charges and minimum investment can be obtained in the relevant Prospectus of the JPM Fund.
- The information contained in this Site does not constitute an offer to buy or sell shares or units in any JPM Fund, nor is the information directed at any jurisdiction in which such offer, sale or recommendation is not authorised. This Site is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this Site is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this Site.
- In particular, this Site is reserved exclusively for non-US Persons*, citizens or residents and should not be accessed by any ineligible person in the United States. The information herein is not for distribution to and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States of America to or for the benefit of United States persons.
- The information on this Site is intended to be accessed exclusively by Qualified / Professional / Institutional Investors such as Asset Managers, Financial Intermediaries and other Professional of the financial sector. If you are not a Qualified / Professional / Institutional Investor, please contact your J.P. Morgan representative or your financial advisor in order to assess whether JPM Funds are suitable for you.
- Prospective investors should consult their own professional advisers on the tax implications of making an investment in, holding or disposing of any JPM Fund and the receipt of distributions with respect to such a fund.
- The value of shares and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back all that you have invested. Please be advised that any return estimates or indications of past performance on this Site are for information purposes and can in no way be construed as a guarantee of future performance. Changes in currency rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value or income (if any) of the JPM Funds. Levels and bases of taxation are subject to change and will depend on your personal circumstances. Investors who invest in Luxembourg-based or other non UK funds will generally have no rights of cancellation under the Rules of the UK Financial Services Authority and will not benefit from the rules and regulations under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of investors including the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- J.P. Morgan believes that the information contained on this Site and in documents which may be viewed on this Site are accurate as at the date of publication of such documents and where a particular page of this Site is dated, the information on such page is believed to be accurate as at such date; however no warranty is made to the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information. J.P. Morgan hereby excludes any liability for any loss (direct or consequential) arising from the use of any part of this Site.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property in the information contained in this Site is held by J.P. Morgan. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or displaying of material on this Site (by any means and in whole or in part) is prohibited.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a trading name of the business units of JPMorgan Chase & Co. that conducts global institutional investment management business. This business is mainly provided through subsidiaries or affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
We shall not have any liability for any date transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the services provided herein.
Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information.
The Site may contain or be linked to advice or statements of third parties. We make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of such information, and we have not and will not review or update such information and caution you that any use made of such information is at your own risk.
Please refer to our
*A "US Person" is:
- any natural person resident in the US; or
- a corporation or partnership incorporated or organized in the US, but excluding an offshore branch or agency of a US person that operates for valid business reasons and is engaged and regulated as an insurance company or bank; or
- a branch or agency of a foreign entity located in the US; or
- a trust of which the trustee is a US person, unless a non US person has or shares investment discretion; or
- an estate of which a US person is the executor or administrator, unless the estate is governed by foreign law and a non US person has or shares investment discretion; or
- a non discretionary account held for the benefit of a US person; or
- a discretionary account held by a US dealer or fiduciary, unless held for the benefit of a non US person; or
- any entity organised or incorporated for the purpose of evading US securities laws.
Return to top of page